Posted: 30 Jan 2014
Title: Waiting/Bar Assistant
Context : Supervised by, and reports to Kitchen Supervisor
Where : Nettle Hill, Brinklow Road, Ansty, Coventry, CV7 9JL
Wage : between £6.20-£7.50 per hour depending on experience
Job Summary: To work as a team member along side the kitchen staff fulfilling all the daily jobs, and service of food to costumes.
Objective is to ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
1. To have a high level of personal hygiene, to include minimal make-up and no nail varnish. No jeweler except studded and small sleeper earrings and a wedding ring.
2. To assist in putting away deliveries. If high-risk foods these need to be recorded on the due diligence sheets provided. Always use stock rotation.
3. To take daily temperature records for the fridges in the kitchen.
4. To wash all cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery etc used during the course of the working shift ensuring that all food debris is removed.
7. To ensure that the tables are set ready for the event ahead.
8. To ensure that the business is to be kept at a high standard of cleanliness at all times.
9. To wait on customers at weddings and special events. insuring that they get a high level of service. including washing and putting away after service.
10. Serving customers on the bar. to be able to make drinks to a high standard and remember drink orders.
11. To monitor waste bins, emptying them regularly and ensuring that the black bags are taken immediately to the skip.
12. To brush and mop the kitchen-floor and sweep the restaurant floor at the end of the shift.
13. To complete the cleaning schedule on a weekly basis.
14. To carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
More photos (1):